* 1930's Tenterfield red brick with rambling cottage garden
* Central location - short stroll to supermarket, boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, cinema
* 3 bedrooms - 2 with Q beds; one with 2 singles
* Quality linen and electric blankets .
* Portacot / change table & highchair available on request at no extra charge
* Wood fire and gas heating
* Spacious lounge room, separate dining room, sunroom
* TV / DVD / CD with selection of CD's, DVD's, books, magazines, board games
* Character bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
* Coffee machine, plunger coffee, leaf tea and pantry basics are supplied, but all meals are self-catered
* Paved outdoor area and private rear garden
* Single garage plus ample off-street parking
* NON SMOKING inside the house
* Sorry no pets
Elgetha Cottage was built for this climate and is of double brick construction, with all internal walls being brick also. This ensures our cottage stays naturally cool when the days are hot outside, but remains warm and snug on cold days.